Information For the North Midlands 2014 Championships
Programme of Events
Welcome to the home of the North Midlands Amateur Swimming and Water Polo Association.
Results from the first weekend are available here
In order to avoid large numbers of rejections it has been necessary to amend the programme. The main change is that the 100m I.M.
for Women has been moved from session 2 to session 10. The warm up times for some sessions have been changed and in some cases
extended to accommodate the number of swimmers.
New times are as follows:
Saturday 11th January
Sunday 12th January
- Session 1 8.00am warm up for 9.15am start*
- Session 2 12.30pm warm up for 1.45pm start*
- Session 3 4.45pm warm up for 5.30pm start*
Saturday 19th January
- Session 4 8.30am warm up for 9.30am start
- Session 5 12.00pm warm up for 1.15pm start*
- Session 6 4.15pm warm up for 5.15pm start*
Sunday 20th January
- Session 7 8.00am warm up for 9.15am start*
- Session 8 12.30pm warm up for 1.30 pm start
- Session 9 4.30pm warm up for 5.30pm start*
* Changed from original expected times
- Session 10 8.30am warm up for 9.45am start*
- Session 11 12.45am warm up for 1.45pm start*
- Approximately 4.30pm. 'Skins'
Please find below the accepted entries for North Midlands 2014 Championship.
A number of swimmers are listed as reserves and must be available to swim. If the event is full they will receive a refund for their entry.
Any queries regarding entries should in the first instance be sent to Mrs Val Mellor on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org